Join Sandor Katz – the “high priest of fermentation theory” – and a host of experts and practitioners for a brilliant day of talks, workshops, delicious food and drinks and fabulous music in the beautiful setting of Sheepdrove Farm next Tuesday (28 June).
At the Fermentation Festival you’ll learn about fermentation, create your own ferment with Sandor, enjoy some organic food and drinks and loads of ferments (of course) as well as some splendid live jazz.
The event includes the following:
- Sandor Katz: Talk, Workshop and Q&A
- Monica Wilde: Book reading and Q&A
- Plant Academy: Canapés incorporating Ferments by Lauren Lovatt
- Tsukemono: Japanese Organic 3 course menu (vegan & meat option)
- Brichobeat: Live Jazz Trio from London in our Physic Garden
- Sheepdrove: Farm tour and walk around the lake
- PAMA/SUUR: Take home a Goodie Bag with our Ferments worth over £50
- Info Fair: Fermenting Crocks, Books and info stalls about Organic Farming
- Drinks: A selection of Fermented drinks and Natural Wine throughout the day
25% off for Natural Newsdesk readers
Patka and Martin from the event’s organiser PAMA & SUUR are generously offering Natural Newsdesk readers a 25% discount on full price tickets. To book yours, click here and quote ‘Natural-Newsdesk’