IFOAM Organics Europe, the European umbrella organisation for organic food and farming, and global events and media company Diversified Communications, have renewed their partnership to advance sustainable growth and innovation in the organic sector.
The partnership involves collaboration on a range of trade events across Europe and sets out to offer an in-depth insight into the organic industry and strategic organic markets by:
- Highlighting industry trends and opportunities in the UK, the Nordic region, and the Iberian Peninsula,
- Showcasing successful and innovative business stories
- Championing a positive image of organic as a solution to environmental challenges.
- Connecting local communities by educating and providing excellent access to European resources and markets.
- Providing multiple platforms for sharing ideas and overcoming difficulties facing the sector.
IFOAM Organics Europe will represent the European perspective at Diversified’s events in the coming months. Learn about the EU policies that will impact the European organic market at:
- Natural & Organic Products Europe, 16-17 April 2023
- Organic Food & Eco Living Iberia, 7-8 June 2023
- Eco Living Scandinavia & the Nordic Organic Food Fair, 15-16 November 2023
Joanna Wierzbicka, deputy director, IFOAM Organics Europe: “We are excited to partner with Diversified Communications, a company with a proven track record of promoting sustainable business practices and innovation in the industry. By combining our unique strengths and resources, we have the potential to make a significant impact to advance sustainable development in the organic sector.”
“By combining our unique strengths and resources, we have the potential to make a significant impact to advance sustainable development in the organic sector”
Carsten Holm, managing director, Diversified Communications: “IFOAM Organics Europe are recognised as the leading international organisation to promote the transition of farmers to organic agriculture, raise awareness of the need for sustainable production and consumption, and to advocate for a policy environment conducive to agro-ecological farming practices and sustainable development. We are delighted to be working with IFOAM and the whole international organic movement to support these important principles, and to help to increase the awareness and consumption of sustainably produced organic products to support the environment and the future of our planet.”