Social media is one of the most important aspects of a health store’s digital presence. It opens up dialog with existing and prospective customers, conveys business values and personality, and helps to establish industry authority.
And while we all know It’s extremely important, if we’re honest, it can be a nightmare to coordinate.
If that sounds like you, or you’d value some brilliant tips on how to supercharge your social presence, you’ll want to tune in to the next in Health Stores UK’s new series of online workshops hosted by small business mentor, Dave Christie.
In the session, Christie – the founder of Take on Goliath – will walk you through the essentials of mastering social media:
- Understand the different channels and ‘moving parts’.
- Discover how to create a solid social media strategy.
- Learn how to get all of your stakeholders aligned and develop a sustainable social media calendar.
- Get top tips on how to generate fresh content ideas
- Discover how to run an awesome social media marketing campaign.
Supercharge Your Social Media Presence with Dave Christie takes place (online) at 6pm on 30 November. All retailers are welcome, and the session is free to attend. To register your place, head over to www.healthstores.uk