Viridian Nutrition is sending out a call to action to health food store owners willing to help shape the future of health care and get their views listened to by policymakers.
The ethical supplements brand is teaming up with ITN Productions and the College of Medicine this autumn to create a video presentation showing what ‘healthy’ looks like, and how to achieve it.
Viridian says it is looking for health store owners “who have strong opinions on the future of health care and the role of health food stores” and who are able to commit a day of their time for filming in early September.
In return, participating retailers will:
- have all their expenses paid
- receive £500 credit for Viridian Nutrition
- be able to feature the video on their store website for 12 months.
- receive a press kit to promote their appearance in the video with their local media.
- know they have contributed towards the long-term health of the nation.
Retailers who are interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you think health stores are so important. Written, audio and visual entries will all be accepted. Closing dates for entries is 23 August.